This taco filling is super versatile.
- Make a batch of my AIP tortillas and have soft tacos.
- Or use those same tortillas to make quesadillas (with or without cheese)
- Fry up some plantain chips and make nachos
- top a big bunch of salad greens for taco salad
All you need are your favorite taco toppings and you’re all set!
- super simple guacamole
- sour cream or paleo substitute: coconut cream plus a splash of lemon juice
- lettuce or cabbage
- cheese, if you can
If you have picky eaters in your house, a big benefit of this recipe is that the vegetables are essentially undetectable!